This Is Kologo Power!
The kologo is a goat-skinned calabash with two strings. This is a kind of Ghanaian blues, full of soul, suffering and protest, and rhythmic charge. Some songs are in Frafra, others in pidgin English, with a live band, or just solo kologo.
- 1 King Ayisoba - Africa
- 10 King Ayisoba - Nerba
- 2 Ayuune Sule - Who Knows Tomorrow
- 3 Agongo - I Am Suffering
- 4 Prince Buju - Afashee
- 5 Atimbila - I Have Something To Say
- 6 Atamina - Ghana Problem (Mind Your Own)
- 7 Amoru - Yaaba
- 8 Amoru - Yaaba
- 9 Asaa Naho - Home Witches
|vinyl||LP||Unknown||MR16||in stock||buy € 18.99|