To reinforce our Clone Records label staff we are looking for a motivated and enthousiastic new colleague. This position offer the responsibility for organising and planning productions for both our own labels as well as for our production & distribution partners. This position thereby offers plenty of inspiring creative, aesthetic and commercial challenges.
We are looking for:
– A responsible and conscientiously working organiser
– Excellent communication skills
– Proficient level of English language
– Love for (independently made) electronic music, and quality music in general, is required
– In-depth knowledge of the Independent music label-landscape is preferred
– Education (MBO+) and experience in the fields of marketing, sales, culture and the arts is a bonus!
We are offering:
– Solid position in an informal, safe and inspiring environment
– Plenty of opportunities to learn and develop in an internationally oriented and renowned musical environment
– Salary depending on age, experience and education
If your are interested in this position, kindly send your application to [email protected] before the 15th of april!